Parking & Directions
Parking at Pinewood Bowl Theater
Parking is available at Pinewood Bowl Theater in Pioneers Park during public park hours, 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. All vehicles entering the park after 4 p.m. will be subject to a $5 parking fee. Parking attendants will assist you. Please use the West Van Dorn Street entrance.
Directions to Pinewood Bowl Theater
From the Lincoln Airport:
- Exiting the airport, follow West Adams Street to the I-80 West ramp.
- Merge onto I-80 West. Take the US-77 South exit (number 397) and merge onto Homestead Expressway.
- Turn right onto Rosa Parks Way, which eventually becomes South Coddington Avenue.
- Turn right onto West Van Dorn Street and go to the West Van Dorn Street park entrance.
From I-80 west and east:
- Get off on Exit-397 and go south on Homestead Expressway.
- Take a right on Rosa Parks Way off Homestead Expressway.
- Rosa Parks Way will turn into S. Coddington Ave.
- Proceed on Coddington to West Van Dorn Street and turn right on West Van Dorn and go to the west park entrance.
From Downtown Lincoln:
- Get on Rosa Parks Way West off 9th Street (“L” Street turns into Rosa Parks Way after crossing 9th).
- Continue on Rosa Parks Way, which turns into S. Coddington Ave.
- Follow S. Coddington to West Van Dorn St. Turn right on West Van Dorn St. and go to the West Van Dorn St. park entrance.