- This event has passed.
An Evening with The Beach Boys
August 2 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
SHOW IS RAIN OR SHINE. COME EARLY TO PARK TO AVOID TRAFFIC DELAYS. PARKING IS AVAILABLE DURING PUBLIC PARK HOURS, 6AM – 11PM. ALL VEHICLES ENTERING THE PARK WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $5 PARKING FEE.
The Pinewood Bowl Theater concert staff, with the consultation and approval of local health officials, are pleased to confirm The Beach Boys will perform as scheduled on August 2nd at 7:30 p.m.
America will no longer be part of this concert package. Refunds are available. Ticket refund requests can be made by emailing the Pinnacle Bank Arena Innovative Pain & Spine Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and refund requests must be submitted before July 20th.
As of July 14, 2020, the ticket office, located in the south lobby, will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am – 2pm TO THE PUBLIC until July 30, 2020. If you have further questions, please call the Ticket Office at 402.904.5641 and leave a voice message or email email@example.com.
The Beach Boys have sold over 100 million records worldwide and have received more than 33 RIAA Platinum and Gold record awards. The Rock And Roll Hall of Famers where also honored at the 2001 Grammy Awards with the Lifetime Achievement Award. With more than five decades of touring under their belts, The Beach Boys have performed more concerts than any major rock band in history.
The Beach Boys are led by Mike Love, who, along with longtime member Bruce Johnston, musical director Scott Totten, Brian Eichenberger, Christian Love, Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill, Keith Hubacher and Randy Leago continue the legacy of the iconic band. This concert will not feature Brian Wilson, Al Jardine or David Marks.
Buy ONLY at the following:
- Ticketmaster App on your mobile device
- Pinnacle Bank Arena Innovative Pain & Spine Ticket Office
TICKET OFFICE HOURS: As of July 14, 2020, the ticket office, located in the south lobby, will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am – 2pm TO THE PUBLIC until July 30, 2020. If you have further questions, please call the Ticket Office at 402.904.5641 and leave a voice message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TICKET DELIVERY: Pinewood Bowl Theater tickets purchased online will be mobile delivery, postal mail, will-call, or print-at-home. Tickets can be purchased on event day at Pinewood Bowl Theater one hour before doors open, subject to availability. Need help with an existing Ticketmaster order, please call Ticketmaster Fan Support Line at 1.800.653.8000 (Live Person Monday – Friday 9am – 9pm. Saturday 9am – 8pm local. Sunday 9am – 6pm.)
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF, CLIENTS, AND GUESTS ARE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE. WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING NEW PROCEDURES TO HELP MITIGATE THE RISKS OF CONTRACTING COVID-19. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
• Face coverings are required. Please bring your own face covering.
• Reserved seating only. Seating is in groups of 2-4 and 6 chairs.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
• CLEAR BAGS and small clutch-sized purses are only allowed at entry.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
• Chairs sanitized prior to the show.
• Additional portable restrooms to reduce wait time and allow for cleaning during the show.
• Additional concessions/beverage areas to reduce lines. Pre-packaged food and beverages in sealed containers. Beer, wine, cocktails, soda, water, and various concession food items will be available for purchase.
• Large format video on the stage.
• Parking at the top, near the entrance into the bowl for an easy distanced walk to the entry.
• Staff will help dismiss patrons to lessen the volume of patrons leaving all at once.
• All staff will be wearing face coverings.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE
• No outside food or beverage brought into the venue.