Pinewood Bowl Theater events postponed, rescheduled or canceled due to COVID-19
In light of the COVID-19 situation, the following events at Pinewood Bowl Theater have been postponed, rescheduled to a new date, or canceled. We will continue to update and provide details on our website and social media as they become available. We thank you for your patience and support during this time.
- Vampire Weekend on September 27, 2020 — CANCELED
- Chicago rescheduled to June 23, 2021 — RESCHEDULED/NEW DATE
- Goo Goo Dolls rescheduled to July 31, 2021 — RESCHEDULED/NEW DATE
Ticketing questions regarding postponed, rescheduled, or canceled events
If you have any questions regarding your tickets as it pertains to postponed, rescheduled, or canceled events, you can visit the Ticketmaster Help Center for guidance here or via phone at 800-653-8000.
- If an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
- If an event is canceled, those customers who purchased tickets via Ticketmaster or via credit card from the Pinnacle Bank Arena Ticket Office, refunds will automatically be refunded to your credit card and no action is required. All other tickets will be refunded at the point of purchase. Those who purchased tickets with cash from the Pinnacle Bank Arena Ticket Office must email email@example.com or call 402.904.5641 to receive a refund.
TICKET OFFICE HOURS: As of July 14, 2020, the ticket office, located in the south lobby, will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am – 2pm TO THE PUBLIC until July 30, 2020. If you have further questions, please call the Ticket Office at 402.904.5641 and leave a voice message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.